Committed Impulse is committed to protecting the privacy of our online visitors. We collect information from online visitors who ask to be on our newsletter mailing list and/or receive periodic email announcements. Anyone who wishes can choose to be removed from our mailing list at any time.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems. Committed Impulse encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult, including name, address, phone, school, etc.
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for Web site privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
- Check out the FTC’s site at https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/feature-0038-onguardonline for more tips on protecting children’s privacy online.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from our users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit or register on CommittedImpulse.com, sign up for our newsletter, register for a live class, fill out a form to contact us, or otherwise use the services, features or resources we make available on our Site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information.
CommittedImpulse.com collects personally identifying information from our users during online registration and online purchasing.
We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. All of this information is provided to us by you.
Non-Personal Identification Information
Committed Impulse may also collect non-personal identification information about our users. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Browser name, type of computer, and technical information related to how our users are connecting to CommittedImpulse.com
- Details on browsing patterns, including what time of day users are connecting to CommittedImpulse.com, how long users remain on the site, and which pages users visit. This information is used to measure Web site traffic in order to help us improve our site content and deliverability for you, our users. This data is also gathered anonymously and does not identify any individual user.
Usage of Cookies