So… Does this open your heart?
Being a part of a small but growing company that is committed to communicating with and supporting people to create the work they are meant to do on the planet.
Being an integral part of a small, but growing, team of people that strive to bring excellence to ALL that we do. That means bringing your presence and excellence to every little detail.
Does that inspire you?
If that’s a YES – let’s keep going…
See if this is what you’re about…
- You understand and are fueled by outstanding customer experiences.
- You delight in going over-the-top to make people happy, and always over-deliver.
- You have experience in online customer support via email, social media, or chat.
- You love to write, and you’re an effective communicator.
- You LOVE being on the computer and have non-stop, reliable, high-speed internet service.
- You embrace technology with open arms and get excited about learning new systems and ways of doing things.
- When you are working on a task – you don’t let yourself get distracted by Facebook, or other online temptations.
- Your grammar and writing skills are top notch.
- You’re hyper focused on getting the details right — you don’t half-ass anything or let little things slip through the cracks.
- You are comfortable with numbers and dealing with money.
- You consider yourself a problem solver and see things you don’t yet understand as an opportunity to develop your skill set even further.
- You are honest. Committed Impulse is all about creating from truth. We need people who have integrity in their cells. You’re sweet, sincere, trustworthy, hardworking, caring, empathetic, compassionate, thoughtful, and absolutely completely reliable
- You love making checklists (especially when you get to cross things off), and you’re super organized
- You do whatever it takes, and the phrase — “That’s not my job” — is not a part of your vocabulary
- You don’t procrastinate, and prefer to get in and work ‘til the job gets done
- You have a focused environment to work from. Working from home, or the cafe of your choice is exciting for you. You don’t have a life loaded with distraction that regularly throws you off task.
- At times you’ll need to call a venue for a CI event. Sometimes people don’t call back or respond. But you stay on top of the event space until it is booked and confirmed.
- You are inspired to add value, to inspire, to be the best at what you do, to improve inefficiencies, to build others up, to offer your ideas, and to make the world a better place.
- You are inspired by what Committed Impulse is all about. You recognize that as CI grows – it can have a very positive impact on the planet. This means a lot to you.
Wanna keep going?
It’d be awesome if you have experience with the following…
(And if not – you are committed to mastering the following – without drama)
- PayPal, WordPress, Aweber, GoDaddy, Dropbox, Facebook Ads, Instagram ads, uploading blog posts, Skype, ScheduleOnce.
- You have experience doing customer service.
- You don’t have a problem getting on the phone when necessary to talk with someone interested in Committed Impulse.
- You can deal with people under stress without going into your own turmoil.
- You remember to take deep breaths throughout the day.
- You have experience with billing, accounting or collections.
- You’ve taken a live Committed Impulse course, or done the online program.
- You can assist at live Committed Impulse events.
This position is NOT for you if:
You’re not US-based
You don’t have reliable internet or cell service
Technology freaks you out
You prefer verbal communication over written communication
You have regular personal drama
You have limited availability
You have something else that demands most of your time
You can’t handle regular and detailed feedback
You have a lot of things going on
You see this as a side job to your main hustle
You have a hard time meeting deadlines
You get easily distracted by rabbit holes on the interwebs
You have a tendency to procrastinate
You’re really looking for another kind of job, you see this as temporary, and are hoping to jump to that other job if the opportunity showed itself.
You have no sense of humor
Let’s get down to it:
This will start out as being approximately 20 hours a week.
This could extend to a full time position.
On rare occasions something may need to be handled on the weekend.
Now we want to hear from you.
Click Here to complete the online application